Making THROUGH FRIDA'S EYES is not a job for one person.
We hire goal setters who elevate our community every day. MCO is composed of a social counscious team who provides free training to indigenous communities and creates products for an eco-friendly lifestyle in the modern world. Working directly with the indigenous communities to provide authentic designs and work under fair frade is part of our DNA.
Genunine desire to make the world a better place
Passion for their work
Respect for everyone.
We like to have fun and are actually held accountable to our job metrics!
Join the Team or Join the Internship Program.
JOIN LA FAMILIA !
PRODUCTION MANAGER. F/T Los Angeles Base
Manage the production between the fashion department and the manufacturing for the distribution of MCO products around the world.
Must have excellent people skills.
Part time and Full time. 5 years manufacturing experience with proven track record.
LEAD FASHION DESIGNER. F/T Oaxaca Mexico
Valid Passport required
-Must have Apparel manufacturing experience working across teams
-Ilustration Skills a must
-Must have a good understanding of the USA consumer
-Must have experience with sample to production
- Knowledge of AIMS a plus
- Must be computer savvy (Microsoft Office)
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
SALES PRO/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
This person must inspire people to become leaders.
Generate new relationships for MCO products resulting in $500,000 of P/O in year one. The idea is that year 1 would require a significant building process; as a result, year two expectations would be higher.
Manage the new client relationships, to some degree (specifics to be worked out with Executive Director)
Communicate with MCO team regarding business development priorities and progress.
The ideal candidate has:
Relationships with apparel and accesory buyers of national retailers of quality goods.
A proven track record of generating and growing new relationships in the Fashion Industry.
An ability to understand client needs and participate in the idea generation phase (as needed).
An awesome attitude – and a hunger to grow the socially conscious brands.
Responsibilities, qualifications, jargon… those are all important. But we also recognize that everyone’s an individual. We have our needs as a company. Period. And as long as those needs are met, we’re happy to discuss the rest.
The Business Development Manager would report to the Executive Director, and work in collaboration with team members.
E-COMMERECE MANAGER/SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR F/T & P/T
Valid Passport required for Social Media Coordinator
Job responsibilities include:
• Copy write for social media postings
• Creative graphic design for social media
• E-blast design
• Work on tight deadlines for e-blasts and social media postings
• Follow up with any parties, when necessary, to make sure that projects are completed accurately on a timely basis
• Quality control copy and photos for social media and e-blasts
• At least two years of relevant experience
• Excellent reading and writing skills
• Proficient in Photoshop
• Demonstrated history of meeting deadlines
• Easy to work with and enthusiastic
• Background in online commerce, fashion or entertainment production is a big plus
In order to apply, send us:
• Links to your portfolio, website and social media profiles
• Your hourly requirement(s), if any
• A paragraph that explains why you are the best candidate for this job. If you do not provide this, we will know that you are unable or unwilling to read this job posting to the end and comply with its requirements. Your application will be deleted without further review. You will be required to come into the office from time to time so flexible schedule is necessary.
Computer Requirements: Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Word and Excel.
PHOTOGRAPHER F/T Valid Passport required
The Photographer is responsible for developing the visual direction of the website and for creating MCO product photography and editorial assets. Candidates must possess a strong desire to push boundaries and produce inspirational, on-brand images that drive sales.
• Coordinate and execute weekly in-house live model shoots with The MCO products
• Deliver digital images, film stills and video assets from each MCO shoot
• Cast models and maintain close relationships
• Pitch editorial concepts and produce original content
• Communicate The Mexico Cultura y Orgullo image and brand values through your work ( Modern, Mexican Design)
• Create marketing assets for social media and collaborate with brand partners on visual projects
• Produce high quality, accurate, engaging and consistent product images that are properly exposed and color corrected
• Is directly in charge of the care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies
• Prepare sets, lighting and equipment before a shoot and keep accurate shoot records
• Adhere to and uphold quality standards
• Crop and process all images within file size specification guidelines
• Name and maintain all photo and video files according to SEO specifications and archive images so other departments may easily use them
• Shoot all required items daily
• Save files according to SEO standards
• Ensure no more than 5% of your images are reshot per week
• Be able to deliver all images within the workflow timeline
• Meet daily and weekly deadlines to prepare for new website material
• Willing to put in long hours during peak seasons
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Must have a portfolio to be considered for the position
• Published work is a plus!
• At least one year of studio experience using digital cameras, retouching, editing, videography and lighting
• High technical proficiency in Bridge, Photoshop, Capture One and networked computers
• We are seeking leaders with a positive outlook who enjoys collaborating on group projects and working as part of a larger team
• Must work well under pressure
• Looking for a partner who is communicative, honest, transparent and has a deep passion for photography and working with people
• This position requires someone who shares our creative point of view and understands our demographic, competition, competitive advantages and positioning